- Basic and clinical physiology / pharmacology / biochemistry
- Natural products/ complementary medicine research
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Molecular biology
- Drug utilization
- Miscellaneous / other related sciences
All abstracts must be submitted via the meeting website ONLY.
It is the author’s responsibility to proofread the abstract before completing submission.
Abstracts are limited to 300 words and must be submitted in English.
Please provide three keywords representing the main content of the abstract.
No charts, graphics or references should be included in the abstract.
Abstract should strictly adhere to the guidelines stated.
Your submission and registration (payment) must be completed in order for your abstract to be considered for the meeting.
A confirmation of the receipt of abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter and the presenting author by e-mail upon completion of the on-line submission.
Important information regarding the allocated session will be relayed to the presenting author. Thus, kindly ensure all information provided in the registration form and abstract is correct.
The Scientific Committee will notify the acceptance of abstract and type of presentation (oral or poster, with consideration given to author’s preference) by e-mail to the presenting author and correspondence author no later than 30th June 2017.
Submission of abstract therefore constitutes the authors’ consent to have the abstract published in the program booklet. Abstract may also be edited for publication in the program booklet.
- Your presentation has been scheduled for 10 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussion and questions from the audience.
- In the interest of fairness, please ensure that you keep to your allocated time frame.
- Acceptable formats: PowerPoint.
- The presenter’s last name must be included in the file name of the PowerPoint presentation.
- Submission of your presentation to the secretariat 3 hours prior to your particular symposium is strongly recommended.
- We strongly advise that to deal with unforeseen circumstances you bring an extra copy of all presentation files, and ensure you have a copy available from a suitable area on the internet that is generally accessible.
- You are responsible for advancing your slides during your presentation.
- Each session room will be set up with the following audio visual equipment:
- Laptop, with Microsoft Office 2010 installed
- Data projector and screen
- All posters will be presented at the Posters’ session.
- Accepted poster size for this meeting: A1 (594 x 841 mm).
- Posters must be hung for display at the conference venue before Posters sessions.
- The respective author(s) of a poster session must be present at their display for presentation.
- All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board will be provided by the secretariat.
- After the last day of the conference all posters should be taken down by the authors and the remaining posters will be disposed by the conference staff. Posters will not be stored after the conference ends.