At the end of this workshop participants will be:
1. Trained in various teaching methods on health care ethics through a multidisciplinary and cross-cultural approach.
2. Able to develop local case study series for ethics teaching in a multidisciplinary manner in their speciÿc areas (clinical and public health care, science and technology) .
3. Able to appreciate methods of bioethics research design and publication.
4. Able to complete a publication-ready manuscript on local case series through a multidisciplinary approach.
5. Able to write and assess graduate thesis in bioethics