Research And Innovation (R&I) Office
Research And Innovation (R&I) Office is an operating unit under the Deputy Dean of Research. This unit is headed by a Chief Science Officer and had six Administrative Assistants and one General Assistant, The main role of this office is to carry out the administrative work related to research activities in the School of Medical Sciences. Among the main role of this office are:
- Receive and process research grants applications from the researchers/academic staf
- Receive and process all applications for purchase of research materials including research equipments.
- Receive and process applications for travel within and outside the country using grant allocation including processing of travel claims
- Manage and carry out activities for the development of KPI / KIP school such as workshops, seminars and related training
- Receive and process submission of the final report of university grants.
- Manage and run the Monthly Research Presentation programme (MRP)
- The R&I Office is also responsible for providing the necessary report, data and statistics required by the various parties